Pigeon Point Heritage Park is a 125 acre nature reserve on the southwestern coast of Tobago. Home to the award-winning Pigeon Point Beach, this facility has long been a defining feature of tourism in Tobago. Located just a few minutes from the ANR Robinson International Airport, this oasis is a wonderfully accessible escape from the life’s busy pace. Complimentary shuttle service to and from Pigeon Point to Magdalena Grand.
- Pigeon Point is open to the public from 9 am – 5 pm.
- There is a small admission fee for the park and the price varies for adults and children.
- Lifeguards are on duty daily, from 10am-6pm, on Main Beach. There are no on-duty lifeguards on South & North beaches.
- The bathing area is on Main Beach.
- Chairs and beach umbrellas are available for rent. There are changing rooms, washrooms and complimentary beach huts.
- Visitors will find a number of eateries serving a mouth-watering array of flavors. Local dishes served side-by-side with international cuisine.
Weddings & Special Events
The new Heritage Pavilion may be used for a variety of business and social events. This facility has approximately 6,000 sq. ft. of functional, well-designed space intended to meet a variety of needs. There is the added choice of having meetings in open air or air conditioned settings with windows opening out to scenic Park landscape on one side and the ocean on the other.
The Pavilion is equipped to accommodate fully catered events and is complemented by an array of catering and recreational options offered at the park.